Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Can't Wait For This Year to End




Too much of a good thing is bad.

Too much of a bad thing, is well....probably a little bit worse.

Christmas has left be broke, tired, and a bit wired out. I still have to ship cards and letters to soldiers overseas, cookies to my sister, and packaged noodles to the handicapped people in China. My life is very busy, you see.

However, once New Years comes, I have the right to do whatever the hell I want. The day before New Years I shall be extremely unorthodox, perhaps create a little bit of disorder and chaos, and then shrug it off as "a thing of the past". I want new horizons this coming year.

I spent tons of $$ on stocking stuffers and gifts this year. I literally laughed out loud when I checked my balance yesterday...I might have even shed a tear...just a little one...

Oh, if I forgot to get any of you something this year, it was probably because I don't love you, and I want you out of my life.

-CHRISTINE

P.S. Kidding about the "I don't love you" part. I do, really.

P.P.S. Well. Most of you. (=

4 comments:

  1. I'm confused. I thought the handicapped Chinese were the ones that made all the noodles?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a Happy Bloody Christmas you humbugger.

    ReplyDelete