Sunday, January 10, 2010

Anticipation

Well, the days are closing in, and I'm getting nearer to preparing for my show. 22 days. It's going to be a long, ridiculous 16 weeks of eating nothing but celery, wood chips, and some chicken breast.

Well. At least that's what all my food is going to taste like, anyway.

And then those will be glorious times. My body will most likely have no weight by the time I'm stepping on stage, in which case I will be floating around the ceiling and entering the door to my house via the mail slip. I may even disappear completely.

.....eerie.

However, I'm determined to make the most out of all of this, and keep people updated on all the emotional rollercoasters I'll be crashing about during that time frame. I'm just a little frightened of perhaps losing my mind, internal organs, or anything else very close and dear to me.

Don't worry though, it really isn't all as bad as it sounds. However, I won't be eating junk food for 6 months. And then I will have pizza backstage...it's going to be the best fucking pizza I've ever tasted.

But then, let's just see if I survive all of it first.

No comments:

Post a Comment